- Greater self-awareness and language gives leaders opportunities to do something different to change a situation
- It is a gift for leaders to recognize that as human beings it is normal to experience emotions
- Staying diligent with developing mindfulness practices that help leaders get grounded and present will make it second nature in time.
- Learning how to move through challenging situations in smaller steps can alleviate escalation of issues that are put off to handle later or compartmentalized.
- Being open, curious and kind when reframing the message of the inner critic, saboteur and gremlin can give leaders deep insights that support greater sense of fulfillment.
- Integrating appreciation and gratitude into meeting design can bring out the best in everyone
- To override judgements of self and others, how might leaders implement a practice to catch people doing things right.
Rachelle’s website: www.rachelleniemann.com
Rachelle’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelle-niemann/
RLD Group’s website: https://rldgroupllc.com
RLD Group’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rldgroupllc
RLD Group on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rldgroupllc
Lisa Duerre on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaduerre/
Ctrl + Alt + Delete with Lisa Duerre™ on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@realtalkwithlisa