The Impact Playbook for Leaders in Tech
Leaders In Tech Don’t Need Trust Falls, Outdated Tactics, or Faux-tivational Posters Because Those Don’t Work.
They Need a Playbook to Know Exactly How to
Win at Work and In Life.
Stop me if this sounds familiar:
- You need buy-in from crucial stakeholders for your proposals.
- You’re ready to ethically level-up your influence for your company’s benefit and your career goals.
- You struggle handling pressure or even criticism — and have no plan for handling objections.
- Your confidence is shot and office politics are ugly.
- It seems like you have to choose between happiness at work or life but not both.
Being a powerful, thriving, and heart-based influencer in your company is easier than ever… if you have the right playbook.
The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech
for Winning at Work and In Life
As – You Guessed It – a Leader In Tech.
The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech powered by Lisa Duerre is a four-phase highly interactive live webinar experience that gives leaders in tech the practical tools they need to become an undeniable influencer in every area of your life.
Clarity plus strategy and influence means take-it-to-the-bank results for work and home.
A lot of other influence programs are jam-packed with theory but no application – The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech gives you the power of immediate implementation for fast results.
You will have the tools and insight you need to confidently and ethically influence others even in the most difficult situations with The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech.
“A lot of other influence programs are jam-packed with theory but no application – The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech gives you the power of immediate implementation for fast results.”
The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech
The program is delivered in four two-hour live webinars plus 16 ultra-short on-demand video modules. The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech includes three learning guides, four case studies, two self-assessments, plus treasure trove of tools, worksheets, and exercises.
Phase 1: Creating Your Game Plan
The most successful leaders are the ones who create a can’t-lose-won’t-lose game plan. In Phase 1, you will learn how to:
- Identify your desired Outcomes (what you want), your Drivers (why you want that), and Alternatives (what you can live with if you don’t get what you’re asking for): We’ll focus on the immediate outcome you want from your influence pitch itself as well as your long-range or strategic desired outcome.
- Map out the players in your influence situation: These are Decision Makers, Opinion Leaders, and others who are Directly Affected or Indirectly Affected.
- Figure Out Your Timing: Which players do you need to talk with and what’s the right order of conversations? When is the ideal time to approach each player? We’ll map out your timing together.
- Prepare for Road Blockers: Road Blockers can hijack your mojo as a tech leader. Let’s build a plan to manage their negative effects before they get in the way.
Have a Countermove Ready: Know why a decision maker would say no and create a plan for how to address their concerns before you even start the conversation.
Phase 2: Setting Up Your Next Play
In Phase 2, it’s all about getting ready for the ‘what if’s’ in your influence opportunities. You will learn how to:
- Frame Your Team’s Future Success: Broadly define the issues to be discussed and create a climate that promotes the easy exchange of ideas.
- Pitch Your Plan: No more guesswork, no more “Will this s*** actually work?” moments – only confidence, clarity, and ease.
- Guide the Conversation: Discovery Questions, Exploratory Questions, and Intentional Listening are crucial for your success.
- Know How to Close Conversation and Objection Loopholes: Surface remaining concerns, summarize what you’re both agreeing to, and outline the next steps including the who, what, and by when for each party involved.
- Custom-Fit Your Presentation Style to Your Audience: Learn the different presentation styles and best approaches that appeal to your exact audience every time.
Part 3: Playing Like a Champ
It’s not enough just to have a great game plan – you need to know how to consistently think and play like a champion. Phase 3 will show you how to:
- Know your 6 Sources of Power: If you want to be successful, you need to learn the sources, love the sources, leverage the sources for ultimate success.
- Identify any Limiting Beliefs: It’s time to break away from those limiting beliefs and adopt a more positive perspective.
- Be a Master Communicator: We’ll talk through the specific communication strategies for extroverts, introverts, and yes, ambiverts as well.
- Use the Sound-bite Strategy for getting your work known with bragging – it’s a game-changing approach.
- Use the AIR method (Acknowledge, Involve, Redirect) to stay confident, calm, and in control when a conversation heats up or gets difficult.
Part 4: Aligning Your Work and Life
It’s not enough just to have a great game plan — you need to know how to consistently think and play like a champion. Phase 4 will show you how to:
- Know your Gratitude Story – Remember why you’re here and what you’ve learned along the way.
- Identify and eliminate what’s not working – Learn to love evaluating and removing the unnecessary parts of your work and life.
- Acknowledge what you’re tolerating without shaming yourself – Some s*** you can’t change, some you can. This is about understanding which is which — and why.
- Know what lights you up – What do you like doing and how do you do more of that?
- Support is everything – Get a coach, therapist, accountability partner, support group
- Be S.M.A.R.T. about your goals – Set goals for career and lifestyle, create core desires, and be clear on how to make choices in life.
“Our teams were in need of tool and mindset insight to up their game and icrease their impact. The program has become a core to our employee develpment efforts. As a facilitator and coach Lisa has the amazing skill of looking at a situation, breaking it down to the root cause, and clearly articulating ideas on how to address it real time in the sessions. I highly recommend the program and Lisa to anyone who is looking to grow their team’s leadership through individual or group programs.”
Put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career and life with The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech.
Meet Your Host – Lisa Duerre
It’s Lisa here -- and I know exactly what it’s like to be totally frustrated that your great ideas and recommendations are not getting high fives and an easy "Yes!" ...
Before I learned and applied what’s now The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech I was frustrated and in my own way — working harder, not smarter. While I got results, it took longer and I was just ‘winging’ it. I remember starting out with no clue how to handle office politics, pushback on proposals, roadblocks, and how to actually make an impact.
I’ll never forget sitting at the table as a junior leader faking confidence and hoping everyone would just like me. My worst nightmare was if anyone realized how I didn’t have my s*** together — and they would ever call me on it, especially in front of one of the execs. I still felt that way a lot of times even after I ‘made it’ in the Valley.
I thought all it took to get a “Yes!” and move a team forward as a great leader in tech was to talk loud, be super direct, and ‘act like a man’, whatever that means.
Here’s what I know to be true… I didn’t need any of that. What I learned is what I now want to give to you in The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech. I knew I needed a plan, a playbook, for knowing exactly how to act, what to say, and how to respond to get great results. When work is easier and more fulfilling, life at home can be a lot more pleasant, right? That was true for me!
I’m a much better leader, team member, spouse, parent, and person because of what’s now included in The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech Program. What I learned over 25 years as a successful female exec in tech is what I wish I knew when I first started.
You don’t have to wait that long. You don’t have to make the same mistakes I made. I’m giving you the mother of all shortcuts to get killer momentum and results while growing your influence inside and outside your organization. And… all while helping you be present for the moments that matter.
If that’s you, if you want to fast-track your impact, if you want to fast-forward 25 years of lessons learned, The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech is perfect for you.
Are you with me?
Let’s do this!
What’s Included With The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech?
When you say “Yes!” to The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech, whether for yourself or a team in your organization, you’ll receive registration information and access links via email. Here’s what you can expect with The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech:
The program is delivered in four (4) two-hour live webinars plus 16 ultra-short on-demand video modules. The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech includes three learning guides, four case studies, two self-assessments, plus treasure trove of tools, worksheets, and exercises.
- Pre-work learning: There is pre-work for each of our three two-hour sessions. This pre-work includes watching videos, reading cases, and completing assessments and exercises.
- Post-work application: There are short assignments following our webinars that encourage learning application to your specific influence opportunities.
- Webinar recordings: If you’re unable to attend one of the live webinars, you can review the content on your own. Each webinar is recorded and the link to the recording is provided. As long as you watch or listen to the recorded webinar soon after the session, and do the pre-work and post-work, you’ll be on track with the class.
- Post-Program On-Demand Videos: You will have access to all of the videos from The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech for one calendar year after completing the program.
This Is All Interesting…
I get it – you want to know The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech actually works. Your time is too important to take a flyer on what looks to be an amazing opportunity unless you see actual results from real-life people.
Here are two powerhouse stories from tech leaders whose lives and careers took a big jump up because of The Impact Playbook for Leaders In Tech:
Tech Company-Sponsored Program
Organizational Consultant Pay-on-Own
You should probably know this — people are starting to talk…
“I quite literally need a leader showing me illustrating for me demonstrating and drawing analogies so I can understand. Lisa does such a great job holding space for each person but what I find that she does so valuable is that she almost knows what we need to reflect on faster than we ourselves need to reflect and then by doing that it gives us a prompt to kind of latch onto. What she does is share examples for herself but then to each member you apply it to their experience.”
“So far, I’ve been able to manifest two of the most important goals I set out for myself; working more with clients as an executive/career coach and vacationing in Europe with my family. Lisa was the most positive and uplifting coach! Looking back on the experience, the biggest impact for me after working with Lisa was getting clear on what goals I wanted to achieve for my life and my business. Most importantly the feelings associated with achieving these goals. I highly recommend Lisa if you want to get in touch with your deepest desires and you want to take purposeful action to achieve them.”
“This was a game-changer for me! I chose to participate because of a pending job change and a chance to explore my options during transition. Lisa helped me navigate this transition to find out what type of work best fits ME instead of feeling like I should do whatever came next. In a word, wow! Lisa allowed me to put down some of my thoughts and feelings, get feedback, and release all preconceived ideas and get down to the heart of who I am and who I want to be.”