In this episode of Ctrl + Alt + Delete with Lisa Duerre™ – Make sure to lean in during these key moments in the episode:
[0:12] Leadership beliefs long held to be true that no longer serve
[4:48] Defining (or redefining) awesome and great leadership
[8:55] Connection between intuition and belonging
[11:10] FIRM (Flexible, Intuitive, Resilient, Mindful) leadership
[14:05] Listening to your body
[17:05] Framing the truths of salary
[19:52] Wakeup call – an opportunity to break the old rules
[24:43] Belonging and burnout – Who do you belong to?
[30:20] Burnt out, stressed out, or overwhelmed?
[36:09] Ideas to help yourself reboot
[40:20] The value collective consciousness: find a community for belonging
[47:49] Recap / Summary
[49:30] Call to Action: What you can do to apply today’s insights
- Learning can be about unlearning something you thought you knew
- Leaders cannot delay inevitable change
- The higher the leader is, the more guarded the information people are willing to share – the result is that leaders lose touch with the reality of people’s lives
- Listening to your intuition is belonging to yourself.
- Every wonder where Lisa Duerre got married? Listen to this episode!
- Belonging is one of the antidotes to burnout
- When we can’t see clearly through the burnout, stress or overwhelm, we default to our old patterns that didn’t work!
- Leadership is lonely – tend and befriend each other.
- DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) is a marathon, not a sprint. It won’t be accomplished in our lifetime.
- Music can move us past our intellect into heart, soul, and energy
Laurie’s website: https://alignedatwork.com/
Laurie’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauriebattaglia/
RLD Group’s website: https://rldgroupllc.com
RLD Group’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rldgroupllc
RLD Group on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rldgroupllc
Lisa Duerre on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaduerre/
Ctrl + Alt + Delete with Lisa Duerre™ on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@realtalkwithlisa