Do you feel the need to do everything yourself at work and home? Are you the type of person who takes everything that is thrown at you? You’re not alone and you don’t have to keep feeling overwhelmed. In this episode of CTRL+ALT+DELETE, Kathleen Fanning and Lisa Duerre #keepitreal as they talk about strategies to address the overwhelming demands of work while keeping the boundaries of home life in place.
- Doesworking at home mean you need to work more? Where does the pressure to do more come from?
- Losing the boundaries of home life and work with the current work-at-home arrangements for a lot of people and what you can do about it.
- What leaders need to know to have an engaged workforce. Hint: The instilled culture of fear of being replaced isn’t it.
- When to appreciate and when to apologize – and why it matters.
- How having back-to-back meetings doesn’t lead to productivity.
- The myth of remote work killing profits and productivity.
- Fight or Flight. Knowing your triggers and what to choose so you can stop the overwhelm.
- Kathleen and Lisa’s views on a kind workplace and why it matters.
About Kathleen Fanning
Kathleen Fanning is a resilience coach and trainer who supports women who are senior leaders in business and higher education. Kathleen helps her clients define the boundaries of work and home, know how to handle overwhelming tasks, and helps them see the bigger picture how to prioritize so they can delegate and create space for more strategic work.
#womenintech #burnoutrecovery #burnoutprevention #CTRLALTDEL